This week’s Boss not only rules the house but TOTALLY rules the hearts of all his wonderful humans too! He has his dad ESPECIALLY wrapped around his furry little paw. 😉 But who could blame Dad when little Ace is THIS cute?!
Meet Ace of @aron416 !! And spoiler alert, this little guy is quite the ladies man too…he’s got those baes lining up! 😉
1) 1) Alright, why don’t you start with giving us an introduction to your fine self! Let’s put the names to the paws, how old you are, and what got you into Instagram?
Name is Ace, 5 years old Havanese. Dad,Aaron, got into Instagram posting all kinds of photos to show me off.
2) Can you tell us a little about how you and your humans met and how you came to be the Boss of an awesome new family?
I was a puppy for sale at the shop were dad works/grooms. His first dog, King a cavalier, had passed away of a vet accident. He took me home for comfort, and the rest was history.
3) What are some of your favorite things? Food obviously must be involved somewhere! 😉
Favorite things include: my little latex green pig toy, Look Who’s Happy brand dog treats, beef spiral chews, my family, watching animals on tv, and people,especially ladies hehehe.
4) What are some things you’re particularly good at? Any secret talents you have, any tricks?
I’m good at catching treats when tossed to me. I’m good at be a good watch dog, nobody comes into my house without me saying it’s ok. Good at cuddling, and being a little weird lol.
5) What is something that even some of your most favorite Instagram buddies may not know about you or be surprised to learn?
Hmmmm….. let me think. Oh, I don’t eat my vegetables. None. Hate them all…and I like baths.Something Instagram doesn’t know would be, I can be a real looney toon sometimes lol.
6) What are some of your must-follow favorite accounts?
My must follow accounts would be @lookwhoshappy @solidgoldpets @tobylittledude @barkbox
7) We know you’re the boss, but tell us what makes your human special and how do you show you love them mostest?
What makes me the Boss? Well I’m just adorable so why not?! lol. Seriously though, my family, especially dad, spoils me so one must assume I’m the Boss of the household.
8) We know you’re the boss, but tell us what makes your human special and how do you show you love them mostest?
hat makes my human special is that he would do anything and everything for me. We are 2 halves of the same whole. He makes sure I eat the best foods, get the best supplements, and always happy every waking moment. I show how special he is to me but always greeting him in the morning when he wakes and at night when he returns from work. Showing him affection and just being the best dog I can be.
Now if that isn’t the very DEFINITION of man’s best friend, I don’t know what is!! Boss and best friend, thank YOU @aron416 for spilling all about your fine self!!
All you guys go FOLLOW and spread some love to @aron416!!
Think YOU have what it takes to be a Boss?!?! Tell US!! Remember…Selecting Boss of the Week works on a nomination basis, check out Toby’s and Leo’s Instagram pages as we have both shared posts of where you can nominate. All you need to do is leave a comment telling us whey YOU should be the Boss of the Week!!Even COOLER, you can nominate your friends and can do that by leaving us a comment tagging your buddy and telling us why we should make THEM the Boss of the Week! Easy as giving a dog a bone!