Our pawesome Boss this week is not only the Boss of the house, but dare we say the Boss of the ward too! Meet @charlie_themaltipoo and what this little Boss-tastic guy brings to EVERY hospital he enters is about 200 tons of smiles.
Little Charlie the Therapy Dog is a living testament to just how much a furry face and a loving paw can heal. A Boss with a heart of gold…we introduce @charlie_themaltipoo!
1) 1) Alright, why don’t you start with giving us an introduction to your fine self! Let’s put the names to the paws, how old you are, and what got you into Instagram?
I just turned 7 years old, my Birthday was March 11. My Mama opened an Instagram account for me when she was training me to become a Certified Therapy Dog. She wanted to chronicle my achievements, and share my journey with others so that others may be inspired to train their pets to be Therapy Dogs as well! We really are the best medicine!
2) Can you tell us a little about how you and your humans met and how you came to be the Boss of an awesome new family?
I was given to my Mom as a Mother’s Day gift! She still says I’m the best present she’s ever received!
3) What are some of your favorite things? Food obviously must be involved somewhere! 😉
My favorite toys are balls! I love to chase them, but I only bring them back when I’m in the mood! 😉 My favorite foods are bacon (of course), peanut butter, and Starbucks Pupachinos!
4) What are some things you’re particularly good at? Any secret talents you have, any tricks?
I love to swim!! If there is a body of water around, pool, river, lake, ocean, etc, I will jump in. No exceptions, and I swim like a fish! I’m also good at making kids smile when they are sad.
5) What is something that even some of your most favorite Instagram buddies may not know about you or be surprised to learn?
Hmmmm….. let me think. Oh, I don’t eat my vegetables. None. Hate them all…and I like baths.
6) What are some of your must-follow favorite accounts?
@toby_littledude He’s my bff and I love him soooooo much! @hava_heart and @pupsonpar …. @beckamthewonderdog makes my Mama laugh out loud everyday!
7) We know you’re the boss, but tell us what makes your human special and how do you show you love them mostest?
I love how my Mama treats me as her equal partner when we are working. She makes sure we are seen as one unit, together, not separate. She and my human sister, who is 11, let me know everyday that I am an important part of this family, and I am a very lucky pup!
Thank you so much for sharing, Charlie, and thank you infinitely more for all the wonderful work you’re doing for our human friends!
All you guys go FOLLOW and spread some love to @charlie_themaltipoo!!
Think YOU have what it takes to be a Boss?!?! Tell US!! Remember…Selecting Boss of the Week works on a nomination basis, check out Toby’s and Leo’s Instagram pages as we have both shared posts of where you can nominate. All you need to do is leave a comment telling us whey YOU should be the Boss of the Week!!Even COOLER, you can nominate your friends and can do that by leaving us a comment tagging your buddy and telling us why we should make THEM the Boss of the Week! Easy as giving a dog a bone!